ROTTERMOND SUPPORTS THE ARTS
AND CREATIVE EXPRESSION
Rottermond Jewelers has been committed to supporting our communities for 35 years. Huron Valley Chamber of Commerce voted us "Business of the Year" for our continued community involvement. In 2020, we were voted Best Jewelry Store in All of Metro Detroit by WXYZ – Top 7.
Below are a handful of events that we have recently participated in:
- 1. We celebrated our 20th Anniversary of "Sharing Christmas with Others" which helped elevate the awareness of Community Resource Sharing. This program provided gifts and handmade blankets made by our staff for local families that are in need of assistance.
- 2. We have been actively involved in the Make-A-Wish Michigan Chapter Foundation since 2013. During these efforts, we sponsored events that raised over $78,235.
- 3. Rottermond Jewelers is the official jeweler of St. Catherine of Sienna. All profits from their authorized jewelry is donated back to the school. We are also proud sponsors for their Annual Fundraising Gala.
- 4. As Catholic Central Alumni, we remain active by sponsoring the annual CCMC Octoberfest.
- 5. We honored 20 Front Line Workers that were nominated in our Circle of Hope bracelet gift away for their valant service in working with Covid-19 patients.
ROTTERMOND JEWELERS DONATIONS TO OUR COMMUNITY FOR THE YEARS 2005 TO 2020 HAS TOTALED $471,090.00.
TO DATE FOR THE YEAR 2021 $3810
St. William Catholic School
Central Elementary (OTM) PTO
Michigan Association for the Education of Young Children
ALS of Michigan
CARE House of Oakland County
Mentor Livingston Inc.
United States Fire Safety Service
Mary Helen Guest Elementary PTA
LIFESPAN Educational Fund – Wee Care