ROTTERMOND SUPPORTS THE ARTS
AND CREATIVE EXPRESSION
Rottermond Jewelers has been committed to supporting our communities for 35 years. Huron Valley Chamber of Commerce voted us "Business of the Year" for our continued community involvement. In 2020, we were voted Best Jewelry Store in All of Metro Detroit by WXYZ – Top 7.
Below are a handful of events that we have recently participated in:
- 1. We celebrated our 20th Anniversary of "Sharing Christmas with Others" which helped elevate the awareness of Community Resource Sharing. This program provided gifts and handmade blankets made by our staff for local families that are in need of assistance.
- 2. We have been actively involved in the Make-A-Wish Michigan Chapter Foundation since 2013. During these efforts, we sponsored events that raised over $76,500.
- 3. Rottermond Jewelers is the official jeweler of St. Catherine of Sienna. All profits from their authorized jewelry is donated back to the school. We are also proud sponsors for their Annual Fundraising Gala.
- 4. As Catholic Central Alumni, we remain active by sponsoring the annual CCMC Octoberfest.
- 5. We honored 20 Front Line Workers that were nominated in our Circle of Hope bracelet gift away for their valant service in working with Covid-19 patients.
ROTTERMOND JEWELERS DONATIONS TO OUR COMMUNITY FOR THE YEARS 2005 TO 2018 HAS TOTALED $458,370.00.
TO DATE FOR THE YEAR 2020 $4,235
- American Cancer Society
- Grosse Ille Rowing Club
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metro Detroit
- St. Mary Catholic Central High School
- North Muskegon Elementary PTO
- Lacure Elementary Boosters
- Lakes Elementary PTO
- First United Methodist Church of Troy
- Girl Scouts of SE Michigan
- Child Advocacy Center of Lapeer County
- Creekside Elementary PTO
- The Well Church
- Sterling Heights Lions Club
- John Drypen Foundation
- Grant Christian School
- Williamston Performing Arts
- Mercy High School Alumnae Board
- Brighton Lions Community Den
- Catholic Charities of Southeastern Michigan
- CSA School District
- St. Clare of Montefalco
- Hutchings Elementary PTO
- Standing Tough Against Rape Society
- Pinky's Palace
- CARE House of Oakland County
- Southgate Education Foundation
- ALS of Michigan, Inc.
- Michigan Hands and Voices
- Miaeyc/Teach Early Childhood MI
- Taylor Faternal Order of Eagles
- Methodist Children’s Home Society
- Mason County Eastern Athletic Boosters
- Orchards Children’s Services
- Hospitality House Food Pantry
- Zonta of Milford
- Hartland Robotics
- Second Chance of Life
- Lakewood Elementary
- CSA School District