ROTTERMOND SUPPORTS THE ARTS
AND CREATIVE EXPRESSION
ROTTERMOND JEWELERS has been committed to supporting our communities for over 33 years. Huron Valley Chamber of Commerce voted us “Business of the Year” for our continued community involvement. Below are a handful of events that we have recently participated in:
- 1. We celebrated our 20th Anniversary of “Sharing Christmas with Others” which helped elevate the awareness of Community Resource Sharing. This program provides gifts and handmade blankets made by our staff for local families that are in need of assistance.
- 2. We have been actively involved in the Make-A-Wish. Michigan Chapter Foundation since 2013. During these efforts, we were able to sponsor events that have raised over $67,000.
- 3. Rottermond Jewelers is the official jeweler of St. Catherine of Sienna. All profits from their authorized jewelry is donated back to the school. We are also proud sponsors for their Annual Fundraising Gala.
- 4. As Catholic Central Alumni, we remain active by sponsoring the annual CCMC Wine & Dinner Dance.
- 5. We raised over $7,600 for the Livingston Humane Society for the renovation of their Doggie Play Park.
- 6. We collect non-perishable items for Gleaners Food Bank from yoga classes that Cindi Rottermond leads.
- 7. To assist with the USVI hurricane relief, we donated $1,600 to St. John Rescue, which is a 100% volunteer organization.
ROTTERMOND JEWELERS DONATIONS TO OUR COMMUNITY FOR THE YEARS 2005 TO 2018 HAS TOTALED $458,370.00.
TO DATE FOR THE YEAR 2019 $3,934
- Creative Movement Brazil
- Girl Scouts of Southeastern Michigan
- Hospitality House Food Pantry
- A Mother's Wish
- YMCA of Greater Flint - Camp Copneconic
- American Cancer Society
- ChadTough Foundation
- ALS of Michigan, Inc.
- Cancer Support Community of Greater Ann Arbor
- Professional Law Enforcement Association Foundation
- Foundation for Strength
- St. Clare of Montefalco Catholic School
- Lacure Elementary Boosters
- St. Thecla Catholic School
- Read to a Child - Metro Detroit Region
- Northville Township Firefighters Charity Fund
- St. Germaine Catholic School
- St. William Catholic School
- Lakes Elementary PTO
- Mary and Charles A. Parkhill Foundation
- Hospice of Michigan /Taylor Fraternal Order of Eagles #3138
- Huron Valley Lutheran High School
- American Cancer Society
- Methodist Children's Home Society
- Ascension Providence Foundation
- Cure HHT
- United Auto Workers Local 5960
- Axemen MC Michigan Chapter 7
- American Brain Tumor Association
- Henry Ford SandCastles Grief Support Program
- Isabella County Restoration House
- Rising Stars Academy
- Light of the World Academy Foundation
- The FACES Foundation
- Angel Wings for Angie
- Disability Network Oakland and Macomb
- Spencer Elementary PTO
- Epiphany Education Center
- Mercy High School
- Zonta of Milford