ROTTERMOND SUPPORTS THE ARTS
AND CREATIVE EXPRESSION
Rottermond Jewelers has been committed to supporting our communities for 35 years. Huron Valley Chamber of Commerce voted us "Business of the Year" for our continued community involvement. In 2020, we were voted Best Jewelry Store in All of Metro Detroit by WXYZ – Top 7.
Below are a handful of events that we have recently participated in:
- 1. We celebrated our 20th Anniversary of "Sharing Christmas with Others" which helped elevate the awareness of Community Resource Sharing. This program provided gifts and handmade blankets made by our staff for local families that are in need of assistance.
- 2. We have been actively involved in the Make-A-Wish Michigan Chapter Foundation since 2013. During these efforts, we sponsored events that raised over $78,235.
- 3. Rottermond Jewelers is the official jeweler of St. Catherine of Sienna. All profits from their authorized jewelry is donated back to the school. We are also proud sponsors for their Annual Fundraising Gala.
- 4. As Catholic Central Alumni, we remain active by sponsoring the annual CCMC Octoberfest.
- 5. We honored 20 Front Line Workers that were nominated in our Circle of Hope bracelet gift away for their valant service in working with Covid-19 patients.
ROTTERMOND JEWELERS DONATIONS TO OUR COMMUNITY FOR THE YEARS 2005 TO 2022 HAS TOTALED $526,927.00.
TO DATE FOR THE YEAR 2022 $30,717.00
Community Sharing Outreach
Care house of Oakland County
Hartland Public Schools Foundation for Quality Education
Chadtough Defeat DIPG Foundation
Hartland Robotics Assn.
20th Annual Children in Bloom Auction
Michigan AEYC Conference Silent Auction
Operation Injured Soldier
Plymouth Hockey Association/2013 Flyers
Community Sharing Golf Outing
St Mary Parish Silent Auction Annual Fair
Kensingon Valley Chamber Golf Classic
Grace Centers for Hope
ASM International Detroit Chapter
Lake Trust Foundation 10th Annual
St. Louis Center Catholic Charities of Southeast Michigan
Make-A-Wish Foundation, Michigan Chapter
Fallen and Wounded Soldiers Fund
American Indian Health and Family Services
Walnut Creek Country Club
Student Leadership Service
St. Catherine’s of Siena Academy
Glover Heroes Golf Outing
John Drypen Foundation
Right to Lifespan
Salvation Army, Livingston
Five Points of Hope
Special Olympics of Michigan
Micael Maga Euphoria Foundation
Superintendent Cottage Historical Society
Center for Success Network
Howell Nature Center
Donate Life Coalition of Michigan
Holly Academy Education Foundation
Guardian Angels Catholic Schools
Women’s Council of Livingston Realtors
Macomb County Chile Advocacy Center